Mobility Engine is an advanced GameMaker Studio 1.4 extension asset that solves a variety of display issues in HTML5 games. It can easily be added to existing GMS projects or it can be used as the foundation for new games.
Display management is absolutely vital when you’re working with a cross-platform format, but GameMaker Studio is missing key functional for properly displaying HTML5 games – especially on the mobile web.
Skip the challenges associated with solving these complex issues and instead spend your time making games. Want a demo? I use the Mobility Engine in all of my own games so try one like Battleships.
Here’s what the Mobility Engine does:
- Introduces advanced mobile/desktop scaling to GameMaker Studio 1.4
- Displays your game optimally with end-users in mind
- Detects & manages changes to device orientation automatically
- Prevents artwork from blurring on high-resolution devices
- Frees up extra display real-estate for your game
- Multiple display configurations to choose from
- Support for portrait and landscape & flexible resolutions
- Security features to protect your game from theft
- Unique sound framework & scripts for playing HTML5 audio
- Configurable custom loading bar with image
- Handy manual & troubleshooting tips
- Complete demo project
Plus, you get free updates for life and friendly personalized support.
Checkout – Mobility Engine
A license to use the Mobility Engine costs $129.95 USD. To use the Mobility Engine you must also own GameMaker Studio Professional and the HTML5 export module, or GameMaker Studio Master Collection.
Please place your order by clicking the button below, and checkout via credit card or PayPal. You will immediately be sent a copy of the engine.