Mobility Engine is an advanced GameMaker Studio project extension that solves a variety of display issues in HTML5 games.
This engine can easily be added to existing GMS projects or it can be used as the foundation for new games, and now includes full support for both GMS1 and GMS2. This is a powerful one-of-a-kind engine that has been in active development for nearly half a decade.
Effective display management is vital when you’re working with a cross-platform format, but GameMaker Studio is missing key functional for properly displaying HTML5 games – especially in mobile browsers. It’s impossible for the average developer to solve these complex issues on their own, so skip the hassle and spend time making games instead.
Want to see it in action?
Here’s what the Mobility Engine does:
- Introduces advanced mobile/desktop scaling to GameMaker Studio 1 & 2 (new!)
- Displays your game optimally with end-users in mind
- Detects & manages changes to device orientation automatically
- Prevents artwork from blurring on high-resolution devices
- Frees up extra display real-estate for your game
The engine includes:
- Multiple display configurations to choose from
- Support for portrait and landscape & flexible resolutions
- Security features to protect your game from theft
- Exclusive sound framework & scripts for playing HTML5 audio
- Configurable custom loading bar with image
- Handy manual & troubleshooting tips
- Complete demo project
Plus, you get free updates for life and friendly professional support.
Checkout – Mobility Engine
A license to use the Mobility Engine costs $129.95 USD. To use the Mobility Engine you must own GameMaker Studio and the HTML5 export module.
Please place your order by clicking the button below, and checkout via credit card or PayPal. You will immediately be sent a copy of the engine.