Mobility Engine is an advanced project extension for GameMaker Studio that solves various display issues in HTML5 games.
Effective display management is vital when working with a cross-platform format, but GameMaker Studio is missing essential functionality required for correctly displaying HTML5 games – especially in mobile browsers. The average developer can’t solve these complex issues on their own, so skip the hassle and spend time making games instead.
How Does It Work?
You can easily add the Mobility Engine to existing GMS projects or use it as the foundation for new games, with full support for GMS1 and GMS2. Mobility Engine is a powerful, one-of-a-kind framework that has been in constant development for nearly a decade.
Want to see the Mobility Engine in action? We use this framework in all of our own games »
Here’s what the Mobility Engine does:
- Introduces advanced mobile/desktop scaling to GameMaker Studio
- Displays your game optimally with end-users in mind
- Detects & manages changes to device orientation automatically
- It prevents artwork from blurring on high-resolution devices
- It frees up extra display real estate for your game
The engine includes:
- Multiple display configurations to choose from
- Support for portrait and landscape & flexible resolutions
- Security features to protect your game from theft
- Exclusive sound framework & scripts for playing HTML5 audio
- Configurable custom loading bar with image
- Handy manual & troubleshooting tips
- Complete demo project
Plus, you get free updates for life and friendly professional support.
Mobility Engine is available for the low price of $129.95 and you can start using it today. Please note that you must own a GameMaker Studio license with the HTML5 module.
Please place your order by clicking the button below and checkout via credit card or PayPal. You will immediately receive a copy of the engine.
Feel free to Contact Us for assistance.